Stunning Panoramic view of Perce Rock, the mountain & the village. Backing onto the forest. One of the few breathtaking lots left in the center of Percé. City services for Sewer and Municipal water is available. Currently, there are 6 lots to be divided by the current owner upon an accepted offer. Buyers to pay services & Government approvals
- 4.1: GST & PST will apply to the selling price.
- The costs of connecting to the city service will be borne by
- The property is based on the projected divisions from a surveyor of the current undivided lot. Until the lots are divided officially, some dimensions may vary. The agreed-upon price will not change for such a variation with the understanding that it does not significantly affect the vendor's projected use of the property.
Before the lots are divided the purchaser may have the option of buying 2 or more lots and not dividing them.
- The vendor reserves the right to sell a portion of protected wooded land to the purchaser behind their property. Such an agreement is not part of this contract and will be an arrangement strictly between the vendor and the purchaser.
- The acceptance of an offer to purchase is conditional on the approval of the municipal or provincial authorities for the individual subdivisions of the parcel of the land concerned.
- It is understood by all parties that obtaining all necessary city or government requirements may take anywhere from 1 to 6 months or more and is out of the control of the vendor. The purchaser agrees to do due diligence to request such requirements as quickly as possible if it is a condition of the offer to purchase
- The agreed sales price will not change if there are variations of the final actual sizes of the lot following the production of the certificate of location for the parcel of land covered by the offer to purchase as long as the vendor's projected use of the property is not affected.
-Offers will be replied to October 12, 2021
Terrains Route des Failles, Percé
LOT mètres mètres carrés
Lot A 45.85 X 39.17 1796.2
Lot B 46.97 x 35.45 1665.5
Lot C 43.78 x 29.55 1293.8
Lot D 36.37 x 23.72 862.7
Lot E 72.47 x 20.01 1450.3
Lot F 92.57 x 20.00 1851.4
150'5" X 128'6"
Wooded: mixed trees
Sloped , Flat
Perce Rock , View of the water , View of the mountain , Panoramic , View of the city
Highway , Bicycle path , Cross-country skiing
Residential , Single-family
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ANDREA BOURKE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ANDREA BOURKE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is RICHARD MEAGHER, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.